Short trip into the „Bergisches Land“
Leave your everyday life behind and explore our beautiful region “Bergisches Land” starting at the Gravenberg: at the foot of the “Bergisches Land”, situated right between Cologne and Düsseldorf, the Gravenberg serves perfectly as a starting point for several trips and excursions into the countryside. Our hotel provides your personal place of retreat situated idyllically in the midst of forests and meadows.
- Accommodation for two nights in double room
- Breakfast buffet each day, at your wish breakfast in bed
- Romantic four courses dinner menu
- Map of trails around the Gravenberg
- Free usage of sauna- and swimming area with steam sauna, vital backyard for recreation and fitness center
- free parking directly at the house
- free W-LAN
- Cozy end of day in our comfortable “Bergische Lounge”
Our wellness and spa area outfitted with whirlpool, saunas and vital backyard invites you to relax. And in the evening you will be spoilt by our kitchen team with exquisite menus.
Moreover you will find big cities like Düsseldorf, Cologne, Essen and Wuppertal right at your doorstep, the perfect situation for interesting excursions and day trips.
Beauty treatments can be ordered directly in the beauty farm via the telephone number +49 (0) 2173/9220-600. Our qualified cosmeticians are pleased to answering your call and helping you to compose your personal treatment plan.
• Because our restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings, except for Easter and Whitsun holidays, we recommend for those times a pretty restaurant as an alternative nearby, reachable by foot or car.
• Our packages are also bookable as single rooms. Certainly there is no extra charge for this Service.
•Please appreciate that services which were not used cannot be refunded.
• If the booking is made longer than two months prior to the arrival date we grant a discount of 5 % on the package rate.
• As a witty gift idea we create personally designed vouchers on regional “Bergisch” slates
All prices on this page are inclusive of VAT.